Saturday, March 7, 2015
Disney Day 4
After the Half Marathon, Ashley & I hopped on a bus and then a boat to Hollywood Studios to meet MiMi, MacKenzie, Matt & Will for breakfast at Hollywood & Vine with Handy Manny, Doc McStuffins, Princess Sofia and Jake. As soon as we were seated, they had a little dance party with the kids. MacKenzie enjoyed dancing with Handy Manny.
As we ate, we were visited by the four characters.
At this point, I was pretty much exhausted, stuffed and ready for a shower. I headed to the room to shower and take a nap while the rest of the group went to do a few things around Hollywood Studios, including the Disney Junior Live on Stage show.
MiMi and MacKenzie came in for their afternoon rest and after we were all rested up, we went back to Hollywood Studios to ride Toy Story Mania and Tower of Terror...after that we had dinner at Mama Melrose's.
While everyone else headed in for the night, I went over to Downtown Disney to meet up with my cousin Christie who had run the Enchanted 10K on Saturday. We hung out at Bongo's (one of our favorite DTD spots) for a bit and then I headed in for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment