Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Disney, Day 3

Saturday, we were up bright and early for breakfast with Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Mickey at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom.  MacKenzie loved seeing the characters and being in the parade with Donald.










Then we enjoyed the Safari ride and Expedition Everest, followed by some time in Dinoland.  MacKenzie got her face painted while we were in Dinoland and did great - she sat perfectly still and loved having Minnie painted on her face.





After seeing the Festival of the Lion King show, which we all really enjoyed, MiMi, MacKenzie & I headed to the room to rest.  Then, we met back up with Ashley, Matt & Will to go Downtown Disney for dinner at T-Rex and to do a little shopping.



We headed in early because Ashley & I had to be up REALLY early for the Disney Princess Half Marathon.  After doing some race prep, I set my alarm for 3:15 am and went to bed to rest up for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment