Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our Weekend

I'm a little behind on blogging, but I guess that's what going back to work & starting classes again will do.  Over the weekend, we went to Knoxville for the UT game and family pictures.  I didn't do very good at taking pictures over the weekend.



Riding in the car - she is a great traveler right now & slept almost the entire trip.
Stretching out after our trip...in her adorable Marie onsie from the Dowlings
While we were at the UT football game on Saturday, MacKenzie stayed with our friends Jeff & Leanne and their boys Cole, Chase and Blake.  Leanne sent me this picture of Cole, Chase & MacKenzie and I thought it was too cute not to share it on the blog. (And once again, I can't figure out how to rotate the picture - someone with blogger experience please help!)
Cole, MacKenzie & Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment