I have been a bad blogger this week and haven't posted much. Since I started back to work on Monday, I have wanted to spend my time at home with my sweet girl not blogging. It has been SO nice having Aunt Sissy and Nicholas here this week to help both MacKenzie and I adjust to me being back at work. Next week, she will start daycare 3 days a week and spend the other 2 days with MiMi...I also start back to school on Monday. As we start getting settled into a routine, I hope I can start blogging a little more often.
And since I know you're all really here to see pics of MacKenzie, here are a couple from this week that I managed to get uploaded to Blogger.
 |
Shopping with Mom & Aunt Sissy
|
 |
She likes to "hold" her bottle sometimes
|
 |
Cutie in her Black Cat Halloween outfit
I'll have to do a whole post on Halloween outfits because she has so many cute ones |
No comments:
Post a Comment