Friday, October 26, 2012

Meeting the "Grandparents-D"

Last night, MacKenzie finally got to meet her Grandmomma & Grandaddy-D.  For those of you that don't know, I work with my Dad (Rick).  There is also another Rick that we work with.  When I first started working here, someone said that I was "Rick's daughter" and the response was "Rick D.'s?  I didn't know he had a daughter".  And so, I started calling Rick D. "Daddy-D" and as I got to know his wife Cyndy, I started calling her "Momma-D" and now they are MacKenzie's "Grandmomma-D" and "Grandaddy-D". 
These pictures are from last fall but here I am with Momma & Daddy-D... we love them even if they are South Carolina fans! 
 And with "My Two Dads"...
Last night, Rick and Cyndy met us at Cantina Laredo for margaritas and dinner and so they could finally meet MacKenzie. 
MacKenzie and her Grandmomma & Grandaddy-D


Loving on Grandmomma-D
MacKenzie got a cute Halloween Minnie Mouse from Sue yesterday and she loves it.  Minnie talks and MacKenzie looks at Minnie & smiles & really focuses in when she is talking.  Thanks Sue!
Talking to Minnie

MacKenzie & Minnie Mouse
 We also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT MERE!   We all hope you have a great birthday!
Love this sweet face!



1 comment:

  1. Love that face too! Her new Minnie is too cute!
    Will you please post the pic in her black cat outfit on FB and tag me???

    ReplyDelete