Friday, October 5, 2012

Grocery Shopping & First Trip to Cantina Laredo

Yesterday, MacKenzie & I ventured out to Publix to pick up a couple of groceries.  She was not impressed with grocery shopping & slept the whole time we were at the store. 

Sleeping at the grocery store

 
On Thursdays, we are "regulars" at Cantina Laredo for Ladies' Night Margaritas (1/2 price) and dinner.  We know a lot of the employees, including the managers.  They have the best margaritas anywhere & I will admit, I was excited to be able to have one again.  Since we hadn't been in a while, we decided last night was a good time to take MacKenzie for the first time.  MacKenzie & I met MiMi & Grumps, Alyssa, Mitch and Parker there for a margarita and dinner.  She slept the whole time we were there, eventhough it was loud in there...I thnk she did great!
MacKenzie & Mitch

MacKenzie & Cedric, one of the managers at Cantina

Grumps had to get in on the action, of course

Pretty girl in her pink dress from Auntie Becky
 


No comments:

Post a Comment