Friday, September 28, 2012

More Visitors

Last week, Parker went back to work and MiMi & Grumps were in Panama City, so it was just MacKenzie & I during the day.  We did have a lot of visitors and I took a lot of pictures on my cell phone to send to MiMi & Grumps every day so they wouldn't miss her too much. 
Monday, Jim & Brenda came to visit.


On Tuesday, some of my co-workers came to visit MacKenzie and brought me lunch. 
Vicky & MacKenzie 
 
Sue & MacKenzie 
 
MacKenzie & Valerie 
 
MacKenzie & Ann
On Saturday, Steve, Farrar, Ingrid, Anna Grace & MeMe came over to meet MacKenzie.  Steve's parents and my parents have been friends for a long time (since before I was born).  They were so sweet & brought us some yummy GiGi's cupcakes.  I definitely have some future babysitters in the girls!
MeMe & MacKenzie 
 
Ingrid & MacKenzie 
 
Anna Grace & MacKenzie 
 
Farrar & MacKenzie
 
And now, just a few cute pictures of MacKenzie, since that's why you're all here anyway...
 
Tummy Time 
 
In her room
 
Watching TV with Mom on the couch



 





No comments:

Post a Comment