Monday, September 24, 2012

MacKenzie's First Week

All of our visitors left on Sunday or Monday, so it was pretty quiet at home.  We did have regular visits from MiMi & Grumps, which was nice because Mom helped me out around the house and fixed us dinner. 
On Wednesday, we went back to the doctor for a follow up visit - her weight was back up & she was looking better, so that was good.  I was hoping her weight would be back up because we had been feeding her every 2 hours since going to the doctor on Sunday.  Also, her cord had fallen off & was looking good, so we were able to give her a bath in the bathtub, instead of a sponge bath.
Heading to the doctor
 
One Week Old!
 
First Bath
 
After Her First Bath

Thursday, we took MacKenzie to have her newborn photos made at Jennifer & Co. photography.  They did a great job and I am very happy with the pictures.  I had a hard time picking which ones I wanted. 
I snapped this picture during our session at Jennifer & Co. 
 
Saturday, Parker drove to Knoxville & back for the UT game. MacKenzie & I just hung out at home. Ashleigh, who works with Parker came to visit us for a while and sadly, I have no pics of her visit.

Go Vols!

No comments:

Post a Comment