Friday, September 28, 2012

Busy Week

After this post, I think I will be caught up to "real-time"...and then my posts will be about what we are doing, not playing catch-up on what we have been doing.
This week has been a busy week for MacKenzie & I.  On Tuesday, I had to register for the upcoming semester at school.  I am working on my MBA at Columbia College.  They have 8 week semesters, so I am starting classes back in the middle of October.  I only have 6 more classes to go, so I plan to be done in December of next year - YAY!  After registration, MacKenzie & I went by my work, which is also where Grumps works.  I had my camera, but forgot to take any pictures while MacKenzie was getting the grand tour & being shown off to everyone.  After we left work, I had a hair appointment so MiMi met us at the salon and took MacKenzie home with her.  This was MacKenzie's first visit to MiMi & Grumps's house.  We ate dinner over there & I spent some time relaxing while MiMi & Grumps held MacKenzie.
In her room at MiMi & Grumps's house

Helena came over to visit

Hanging out in her Winnie the Pooh bouncer at MiMi & Grumps's
 
Wednesday, I went to a going away lunch for a co-worker and MacKenzie went to visit MiMi at work while I was at lunch.  MacKenzie got to meet MiMi's friend Catherine while she was there.
 
Sleepy girl on Wednesday afternoon
 
Yesterday & today have been a little more low key.  MacKenzie & I were tired after our busy days on Tuesday & Wednesday.  
MacKenzie in her swing
 
No more pictures please!
 
Tomorrow, MacKenzie will be one month old!  This past month has flown by!  She also has some visitors coming this weekend...hopefully, I will remember to take pictures to put on here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment