Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First Trip to Tennessee

While Meredith was visiting, she & Parker were going to Tennessee to go to the UT vs. Florida football game.  I was going to stay home with MacKenzie, but MiMi offered to let me have her ticket to the game and to babysit MacKenzie while we all went to the game.  The doctor said it was ok for her to travel when we went to her 2 week appointment the Thursday before, so we decided that we would take her to TN, I would take MiMi up on her offer and spend the night at Aunt Sissy's house.  So, Saturday morning, we loaded up & headed to Knoxville. 
Little Diva heading to Knoxville

Pretty Girl

Mere, MacKenzie & me before the game
 
MacKenzie & Grandmother - I LOVE this picture of them!
 
While we were tailgating & at the game, MiMi and MacKenzie had lots of visitors.  MacKenzie got to meet her Great Great Aunt Marion (my Mom's aunt), my cousin Christie & her son Joey, and Aunt Sissy's sister-in-law Chris and her grandson, Reece.  Luckily, Chris & MiMi are better at remembering to take pictures of everyone than I am! 
 
Tailgating with Meredith & Nicole
 
Aunt Marion & MacKenzie

MiMi, Aunt Marion & MacKenzie
 
MacKenzie & Reece


Joey, Christie & MacKenzie
 
I think she looks so sweet in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment