Monday, October 6, 2014

Disney Day 3

On Thursday, we were up bright and early once again to head to Animal Kingdom for breakfast at Tusker House.

As with Wednesday in the Magic Kingdom, our breakfast in Animal Kingdom was before the park opened.  Tusker House is a buffet with Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy.  As with our previous character meals, MacKenzie enjoyed seeing all of them.





After breakfast, we met Becky & Mike and rode the Safari ride at Animal Kingdom, the "big" kids rode Expedition Everest, Sissy & I rode Dinosaur and finally, we took in the Finding Nemo show before leaving Animal Kingdom.  MacKenzie loved the safari but was not as big of a fan of the Nemo show - I think partially because she was ready for a nap.









After leaving Animal Kingdom, MiMi and MacKenzie went back to the room to rest while Sissy and I went to Epcot.



We enjoyed walking around and checking out the Food & Wine Festival booth offerings and doing a little shopping before meeting everyone for dinner at Akerhaus in Epcot's Norway Pavilion.  Akerhaus is a character meal with the Disney Princesses.  Before being seated, we met Belle and had our picture made with her.  MacKenzie was fussing and crying a little and when asked what was wrong, she said "I don't know her".  Then after having our picture made, MacKenzie told Belle "Cute dress!".

During our meal we were visited by Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Ariel, Cinderella and Snow White.  Ariel and Snow White were definitely MacKenzie's favorite Princesses of the evening.








After dinner, I had one tired little mouse, so we headed back to the room to rest up for another big day of Disney fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment