I am SO far behind in blogging...May was a really busy month for us. So, I thought I'd just do one post on the whole month of May.
The first weekend in May, we celebrated my birthday. Laura and my Grandparents came down for the night and Mom cooked a nice dinner. All the pictures are on Mom's camera so all I have are a couple from my cell phone.
MacKenzie was getting too big for her infant carrier / car seat, so we moved her into her "big girl" car seat.
The next weekend, we went to Knoxville to celebrate Mother's Day.
Grumps hung up MacKenzie's swing that she got from Uncle Gary for Christmas. It is on the back porch at their house and she enjoys being outside and swinging.
Next, we celebrated MiMi's birthday, which again, I don't have any pictures of because the battery was dead on my camera and all the pictures are on Mom's camera.
Then, we had Memorial Day weekend. Parker's parents came down on Saturday to spend some time with him and MacKenzie. MacKenzie & I spend Monday at MiMi and Grumps's house and Alyssa came to visit and see MacKenzie. I don't have any pictures of them either (I've got to get better about taking pictures!).
At the end of the month, we had MacKenzie's 9 month pictures made and they are so cute. She also turned 9 months old!




No comments:
Post a Comment