Last week, MacKenzie and I were able to spend an entire week in Gulf Shores with my family. We had 20 people in our beach house and had a great time. In our house, we had Mom & Dad, Jeff & Meghan, Sam, Grandmother & Grandaddy, Becky & Mike, Laura & Joe, Benjamin & his girlfriend Courtney, Nicholas & his friend Wesley, Dean & Jean and Martha B. A few houses down the beach, our friends the Bowins & Jenkins had a house. There were 12 of them! It was crazy when we all got together for dinner!
 |
| Everyone at our house |
 |
| The Guys |
 |
| The Girls |
 |
| All the kids - ranging from 1 month to 7 years old...with 2 sets of twins! |
 |
| MacKenzie was the only girl! |
This was MacKenzie's first real trip to the beach - we were at the beach in January but it was too cold to really go out on the beach. She loved the water, both the ocean and the pool and enjoyed playing in the sand...and sometimes eating a little!
 |
| Ready to hit the beach with Sam |
We didn't do much at the beach, except hang out on the beach and relax, but I took a LOT of pictures, so I think I will break the beach post up into a couple of posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment