My sweet girl is 10 months old today! I know every month I say how fast it has gone by, but really...I just can't get over how fast time is going and how much MacKenzie is growing and changing. And that in just 2 months, she will be a toddler, not a baby anymore!
About a week & 1/2 ago, she had her 9 month check up with Dr. Patz, so I didn't weigh or measure her today. She weighs around 21 lbs and is about 29 inches long. She is wearing size 3 diapers and 9 month or 9 -12 month clothes.
She eats 3 meals a day and usually has an afternoon snack. She also takes 3 to 4 bottles a day. MacKenzie is a good eater and is enjoying trying new foods. I have been letting her try different table foods lately - she likes green beans, waffles, biscuts and bacon. She has also tried mac & cheese and carrots. Dr. Patz said she can move from "baby" yogurt to adult yogurt, so she has had some of that at MiMi's this week. She also likes fruit popsicles and other fresh fruits.
MacKenzie now has 3 teeth - 2 on the bottom and 1 on top. I think she is cutting another top tooth, as well. She has also started crawling this week but still uses scooting and rolling to get where she wants to go. She also can stand up holding on to something but isn't really pulling herself up yet, although she certainly tries.
She still enjoys going to daycare and her days with MiMi. While she still experiences a little separating anxiety and will fuss if I leave the room, she is doing much better with that. I think the week at the beach really helped her with that. She is also doing better with strangers and is more interested in them than afraid of them, especially waiters / waitresses when we are in a restaurant. She is definitely a Momma's Girl though...and MiMi's girl, too.
She continues to be a good sleeper...sleeping all night and taking a couple of naps during the day. She also still loves taking her bath and gets mad when I get her out a lot of the time. MacKenzie really likes water - we have been to the pool, which she seemed to enjoy and she likes to play in her baby pool at MiMi's house.
Everyday with my girl is such a joy and she is at such a fun age. I love watching her learn and discover new things.
We also want to say Happy Birthday to Grumps! Today is his birthday! MacKenzie loves her Grumps! We went out to dinner last night to celebrate and here are a couple of pictures of MacKenzie and Grumps.


No comments:
Post a Comment