Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weekend in Tennessee

MacKenzie, MiMi & I went to Tennessee this past weekend.  We had a great visit.  MacKenzie had her picture made with live bunnies at Memories Portraits.  I took one photo on my phone - I can't wait to see the photos Danielle took.  I know they are going to be great.
Then we got to spend the rest of Saturday visiting with Grandmother, Grandaddy, Aunt Marion (my great aunt, MacKenzie's great-great aunt).  In addition to them, Aunt Sissy & family and Gary came to Grandmother's for dinner.  She made a great dinner of Corned Beef, Cabbage and Potatoes - YUM!
Visiting with Aunt Marion


Sunday, we went out to lunch to celebrate Nicholas's 17th birthday.  We went to a Japanese steakhouse where they cook in front of you - I wasn't sure how MacKenzie would do since there is a lot going on when you eat there.  She did pretty good, except she wasn't a fan of the fire.  She LOVES Nicholas...he sat beside her & she loved having him there.  When she was having a bottle, she wouldn't take her eyes off him...I couldn't even get her to look at me!
Playing piano with MiMi before lunch


Hanging out with Nicholas


With Aunt Sissy

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

No comments:

Post a Comment