Friday, March 29, 2013

7 Months Old

Oh my goodness...time is flying by way too quickly.  My sweet baby girl is 7 months old today!  I can't believe it!
She is about 27 inches long and weighs about 19 1/2 lbs.  She is still wearing size 2 diapers and is wearing mostly 6 month clothes.
She is a very good eater & likes to eat just about anything.  She eats rice cereal when she gets to Ms. Pat's or MiMi's, at lunch she has fruit & a veggie, for dinner she has an "entree" and fruit (she LOVES the Mac & Cheese with veggies).  She also gets a bottle first thing in the morning, a couple of bottles during the day and one at bedtime.
She does a great job sitting up by herself and is my little "roly poly".  Frequently, I find her on her stomach when I go to get her up in the mornings and she is always rolling around when we do play time on the floor.  I actually had a hard time taking these pictures because she kept wanting to roll over.
She doesn't have any teeth yet, but I think its only a matter of time before she's going to have several.  I can feel some ridges on her gums...I think one day she's just going to have a full set of teeth!  She loves to put any and every thing in her mouth these days.
She continues to be a very happy baby and very rarely cries, but she is weary of strangers.  She shows a preference for women & tends to warm up to female "strangers" faster than males. 
She has so much personality these days & it is fun to watch her personality grow and develop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment