This past weekend, MacKenzie spent the weekend with MiMi & Grumps so that Parker & I could enjoy a weekend away, just the 2 of us. We both took Friday off work and spent the weekend in New Orleans. We had a great time walking around the city, eating and drinking.
 |
| First drink of the trip - Crescent City Brewery |
 |
| Tire Swing Bar at Margaritaville |
 |
| Pat O'Briens |
MacKenzie had fun with MiMi & Grumps and did great spending the weekend away from Mommy & Daddy. I think I missed her more than she missed us. But she was all smiles when we got home Sunday evening.
 |
| Playing with Grumps |
 |
| On a stroll with MiMi |
A big THANK YOU to MiMi & Grumps for keeping MacKenzie so that Parker & I could enjoy a much needed weekend away.
No comments:
Post a Comment