Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Work Holiday Lunch

We've been pretty busy the past few days, so I have gotten behind on blogging.  Yesterday something was said about the blog & it was pointed out to me that I haven't blogged in a few days, so I thought I better write a quick post to keep my readers happy.  (Hi Grandmother!  Love you!)
Friday was the DAU holiday lunch.  Since MiMi keeps MacKenzie on Fridays, it worked out perfectly for her to come.  Sam was nice enough to take pictures (I'm usually the photographer) so that I could spend the time with MacKenzie and show her off. 
My sweet girl & me

Grumps & his elf, Sam
 It was a wonderful luncheon, with lots of good food and I even won a door prize - a Firehouse Subs gift card!  MacKenzie had fun playing with all of her DAU "Aunties".
Talking to Ann

Ann & MacKenzie

Robin, Ann & MacKenzie...
Not really sure what exactly is going on in this picture...
MacKenzie & Sue
I missed getting a picture of MacKenzie & Kim...somehow, I always miss at least one photo opportunity...but I do have a cute picture of them when MacKenzie came to visit at work on Halloween.
Grandmother bought MacKenzie the cute little dress she wore on Friday and we got SO many compliments on it.  Thanks Grandmother!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment