Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Week In Pictures

I've been neglecting the blog a little over the past week.  It seems like we always get really busy around the holidays and this year has been even busier with a 3 month old.  Over the weekend, we finally finished decorating the house for Christmas but of course I haven't taken photos yet...those will come later in the week.  Yesterday I finished up my class for the semester and am looking forward to the month or so break from school.  With everything going on, I haven't been the best at taking pictures of MacKenzie but I do have some on my phone.  So here's a weeks worth of pictures of my sweet girl...

Hopefully I can get pictures of our Christmas decorations up in the next couple of days.  I also may have gone just a tad bit overboard on Christmas outfits for MacKenzie, so expect to see a lot of those over the next 2 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment