Sunday, September 15, 2013

Catching Up

I am SO far behind in blogging.  This is my last semester of grad school (I'll be done in 3 short weeks - YAY!), so I've been a little busy with school work and haven't had much time to blog. 
A couple of weeks ago, MacKenzie had her 1 year check-up with Dr. Patz.  He said she looked great and was doing great.  She weighted 22 lbs, 12 oz., which is in the 75th percentile.  She was 31 inches long, which was off the growth chart!  Dr. Patz said if she continues to grow at this rate, she will be at least 5'9"! 
We've also watched quite a lot of football the past couple of weeks.  MacKenzie likes to watch football.

We've played with Will at his house with all his awesome water toys.



We've played with ALL of MacKenzie's birthday toys.


And of course, watched some more football...


No comments:

Post a Comment