Monday, August 26, 2013

Minnie Mouse Take Over

To say we like Disney in my family would be an understatement and MacKenzie is no different.  Of course, we did go to Disney World twice while I was pregnant with her, so I'm not surprised.  She loves watching Disney Junior, but mostly enjoys the songs associated with the shows.  Since she was pretty little, she has gotten excited to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse on the TV and any toys, stuffed animals, etc.
We got out all of her Minnie Mouse stuffed animals & toys and took a couple of pictures.  I counted 9 Minnie's and she got one more at her birthday party, which was a Minnie Mouse theme (another post is coming on that soon).




While we were playing with the Minnies, we got a box from the Disney Store.  So, of course MacKenzie had to check it out and I think she had more fun playing in the box than with anything that came in it!




No comments:

Post a Comment