I have been trying to get this post written & published since Monday but every time I tried to blog, something else happened. Here's a quick recap and some pics of our Thanksgiving weekend...
We were able to spend Thanksgiving and most of the weekend at my Grandparents house in TN. We went up Wednesday night, Parker and Grumps came home Thursday and MiMi, MacKenzie & I stayed until Saturday. MacKenzie rode up to Grandmother & Granddaddy's with MiMi and Grumps so that she could spend some time with Steve & Nancy (Nana & Pop, Parker's parents) who joined us for Thanksgiving.
 |
| My little turkey & me! |
 |
| All smiles on her first Thanksgiving |
Thursday was spent cooking, playing with MacKenzie, eating and decorating Christmas trees. Most of the pictures I took over the weekend were on Thursday. We were fortunate to be able to spend Thanksgiving with most of our family and we missed the family members that we didn't get to see.
 |
| Parker, Nancy, Steve, Grandaddy & Me |
 |
| Wid, Marion, Laura, Nicholas & Mom |
 |
| Grandaddy, Benjamin, Joe & Dad |
Friday was more decorating, eating and MiMi & I took MacKenzie to
Memories Portraits to have a Christmas photo session done. They also did our BIG family pictures earlier this fall. We also had a visit from Maxine "Mom"and Cindy, Aunt Sissy's Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law AND Christie and Joey came to see us.
 |
| Playing with Brian & Dana |
 |
| MacKenzie & Nicholas |
Saturday, MiMi & Grandmother went to the UT - Kentucky game and then we came home. I spent Sunday catching up around the house and getting ready for the week by doing laundry, etc.
 |
| Hanging out with Nicholas & Grandmother |
No comments:
Post a Comment