Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2 Month Check Up

I'm a little behind on blogging this week...its been a rough week because I've got a cold or something & don't feel very good and MiMi & Grumps are out of town.  We MISS them!
Monday was MacKenzie's 2 month well baby check up.  She weighed 11.6 lbs and is 23 1/4 inches long, so she is in the 70th percentile for weight and the 80th for height.  She had to get her first round of immunizations - 3 shots and 1 oral - and I think it was probably harder on me than it was on her.  She's been running a little bit of a fever since then, but we have kept the Tylenol flowing.  MacKenzie HATES taking the Tylenol - I don't think she likes the way it tastes.  But it has helped her sleep & not be too fussy so we have been giving it to her, especially before bed. 
Since its been a busy week so far (Doctor, Class for me, Voting, etc) I haven't taken many pictures...but here are a couple I've taken on my phone the past few days...
Love this sweet face!
Her hair was crazy yesterday - it looks like she has a mohawk!


No comments:

Post a Comment