Friday morning, we were up bright & early to head to breakfast at the Magic Kingdom before the park opened. I love scheduling breakfast before the park opens - you can get some great photos with very few people in them and it just seems more magical to walk down Main Street without the crowds.
We had breakfast at the Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and friends.
After breakfast, it was off to enjoy the Magic Kingdom. We spent most of the morning enjoying Fantasyland. We rode the teacups, Small World and Dumbo to name a few.
MiMi, MacKenzie & I also went over to Pete's Silly Sideshow in the circus area of Fantasyland where we met Poodle Trainer Minnie, Fortune Teller Daisy, The Great Goofini and The Amazing Donaldo.
MacKenzie and MiMi went back to the room for a rest while GiGi, Sissy, Becky & I spent a little more time in the Magic Kingdom. We rode Thunder Mountain, the Haunted Mansion and enjoyed a Pineapple Dole Whip. We also had a random character interaction in the middle of Frontierland where Sissy & I got to dance to "Rocky Top" with the Country Bears!
Sissy & I went over to Downtown Disney to have a drink at Bongos and then met up with the rest of the group at Hollywood Studios so that we could use our Toy Story Mania Fastpasses.
Then, it was time for dinner at the Brown Derby.
Cheers!
After dinner, we rode Tower of Terror and then went to Fantasmic! MacKenzie was not interested in staying for Fantasmic, so she & I went back to the room while the rest of the group stayed to enjoy the show.
Then it was off to bed for all of us because we had another busy Disney day planned for Saturday.


























No comments:
Post a Comment