Sunday, August 30, 2015

THREE!

MacKenzie is now three years old!  I can't believe that she is three...it seems like she is growing up way to quickly and time just needs to slow down!  Over the past year, she has really grown into a little girl and definitely isn't a baby anymore.
MacKenzie is 38 inches tall and weighs about 38 lbs.  She is wearing mostly 3T clothes.  She is mostly potty trained, but still sleeps in pull-ups.
She is the sweetest little girl.  She is always full of hugs, kisses and "I love you"s and there is nothing sweeter to this Momma's ears than to her my little girl say "I love you Mommy".  She loves her MiMi & Grumps, Nick-Nack, Sissy, and Baby Marcus (her cousin).  She says that Will is her boyfriend and her best friend - she switches between the two.  MacKenzie is full of personality - she can be quite sassy and I call her "Miss Priss" a lot of the time.  She can also be very stubborn.
MacKenzie goes to Preschool three mornings a week and stays with her MiMi the rest of the time.  She enjoys school, but also loves her time with her MiMi.  She can count to 13, knows her ABCs, recognizes all the letters & can tell you what they are for, knows all of her colors and lots of other things.  She continues to amaze me with her vocabulary.  She also is taking dance again this year and is in the Preschool Combo class where she gets to do ballet and tap during her class.
She still loves all things Disney and going to Disney World.  She can tell you all about the characters, rides and other Disney-related things.  I am raising a little Mouse-junkie, just like her Mommy & MiMi.
MacKenzie says funny things all the time.  She told me "Bless your heart" when I said something hurt.  The other day she told us "Shopping is boring" when we took her in a store.  One day, when MiMi's cat, Charlotte, meowed, MacKenzie said "She's frustrated".
MacKenzie has a very vivid imagination and loves to play "pretend" games like playing cowgirls, super heroes, and other games where she uses her imagination.  She also loves to play with her lego blocks.
I am very much looking forward to the next year of watching MacKenzie grow and learn.  I love my sweet, silly, sassy little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment