Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

We spent this past weekend in Tennessee to celebrate Mother's Day.  Saturday morning, MiMi, MacKenzie & I headed up to GiGi and Grandaddy's house.  My cousin, Carmen and her daughter, Annabelle, who is one are in visiting from Nicaragua, so we had dinner at GiGi & Grandaddy's so that we could spend some time with them.  We also got to see Sissy's family, Uncle Gary, Brian & Dana, Christie and Joey, and to celebrate Aunt Marion's birthday.










Sunday morning, we got ready and headed to Whitestone Inn...a bed & breakfast near Kingston, TN to celebrate Mother's Day.  I am so fortunate to be able to celebrate with my Grandmother, Mom and the sweet girl who made me a Mommy.  We enjoyed lunch, gifts and then took some pictures outside.













MacKenzide decided to join in on Sissy's family's photos...


While we were taking pictures, the horses came up to the fence.  MacKenzie enjoyed looking at them and petting them.





After stopping to rock on the porch, MiMi, MacKenzie and I headed back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment