Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Christmas in TN

I'm a little behind on finishing up the Christmas blog posts but this will wrap them up.  The Saturday after Christmas, MiMi, Grumps and MacKenzie headed up to GiGi & Granddaddy's house to celebrate Christmas with our family up there.  I was supposed to go, but wound up pretty sick and running a fever, so I stayed home in an attempt to keep the rest of the family healthy.
MacKenzie had a great time visiting and playing with everyone and opening gifts Saturday night.


 Sunday, the Bowin's came over to exchange gifts.  MacKenzie had fun "learning" the art of gift opening from them.


Reed and Brooks enjoyed MacKenzie's Minnie Mouse tea cart.
Before coming home, MacKenzie got in some cuddle time with Joe-Joe.
We had a wonderful Christmas season and enjoyed the time that we spend with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment