I'm a bit behind in blogging, but we really haven't done anything too exciting to blog about. I've also been a little slow about uploading pictures so that I have them to put on the blog! I've been busy planning Disney trips and MacKenzie's 2nd birthday party (can't believe she'll be 2 in a little over a month!).
A couple of weeks ago, MacKenzie and I went to her friend Grant's Neverland themed birthday party. She enjoyed getting dressed up in her Peter Pan dress and REALLY enjoyed the cupcakes!
We have also enjoyed having summer foods like corn on the cob. MacKenzie loves eating corn on the cob!
MacKenzie also tried a fried chicken leg for the first time. She wasn't too sure about it...and I'm sure it was no where near as good as GiGi's fried chicken!
We went shopping for new shoes...MacKenzie now wears a size 7 shoe!!! She did great and liked trying on the different shoes.



No comments:
Post a Comment