I'm only a week behind in posting this! We were in Panama City for Halloween. We didn't have Grumps carve a pumpkin this year, but I did find these cute Mickey & Minnie decorations to add to pumpkins. MacKenzie loved them & had fun playing with her pumpkins.
That afternoon, MacKenzie got dressed up in her costume and we took a few pictures at the Marriott Legends Edge where we were staying.
Then we went by the activity center to trick or treat and visit the girls who work there.
Next, we headed to Pier Park. Pier Park is a large outdoor shopping area right off the beach in Panama City Beach. On Halloween, all of the stores pass out candy for trick-or-treaters. We ment our friends Joyce and Catherine and Catherine's kids Sam, Jacqueline and Britt to trick-or-treat. There were a lot of people there, but we had a good time!
I'm not sure who had more fun trick or treating - MacKenzie or Grumps! After we got back that evening, MacKenzie was worn out from all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment