Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

I am SO far behind on blogging...we've been quite busy the last few weeks.  For Mother's Day weekend, MacKenzie, MiMi & I headed up to Tennessee to spend the weekend with our family up there.  Saturday morning, Grandaddy went and got a huge box of fresh strawberries.  MacKenzie LOVES "straw-straws" and probably ate an entire quart by herself.

I got to spend Saturday afternoon getting my cousin Benjamin's sweet girlfriend Courtney ready for prom.  I had so much fun doing her hair and makeup.  Then we headed to downtown Clinton, where I took a bunch of pictures of them.  Here are a couple of pictures of them...I need to spend some time going through the rest and editing some favorites.


MacKenzie enjoyed spending time with GG (Grandmother), Grandaddy, Marion and the rest of the family on Saturday.  Saturday evening, my cousin Carmen came over with her baby Annabelle.  Carmen and her husband Luis and Annabelle live in Nicaragua, so this was our first opportunity to meet Annabelle.  MacKenzie LOVED her. 
Sunday, we all went out to lunch to celebrate Mother's Day.  It was really nice to be able to celebrate the day with my sweet girl, my Mom and Grandmother.  Unfortunately, our meal took a really long time and MacKenzie was ready to go so we didn't get many pictures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment