So, I'm a tad bit behind in blogging. It's been a busy couple of weeks! I'm going to try to get caught up on all our Christmas celebrations over the next couple of days.
Christmas Eve, Jeff and Meghan came over to celebrate Christmas with us. MacKenzie was with her Daddy, celebrating with that part of her family until around 6:30. Mom fixed us a yummy meal and MacKenzie got home right as we were finishing up dinner.
We let MacKenzie open her presents from MiMi & Grumps, Uncle Jeff & Aunt Meghan and Mommy before she went to bed. She got LOTS of great gifts!
Her big gift from MiMi and Grumps was a Fisher Price Minnie Mouse VW Convertible Power Wheels. She loves it, but can't quite reach the gas pedal. Grumps says he is going to rig something until she is tall enough to reach the pedal without help.
After MacKenzie finished opening gifts, she hung her stocking for Santa and went to bed.
Then Jeff, Meghan, Mom, Dad & I opened our gifts. We all got lots of nice things...and I took a lot of pictures, so here are just a couple of the highlights.
Then all my elves helped me get ready for Santa's arrival the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment