In March of last year, Mom & I took a few days and went to Disney World. I was 14 weeks pregnant with MacKenzie, but at that point didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl. I did use the trip as an opportunity to "announce" that we were expecting with this photo...
I wanted to buy something for "Baby B" but since we didn't know the sex yet, we had to get a gender-neutral outfit. So, we bought this Tigger outfit.
It is a 6 month but is almost too small for her already. I wanted to get at least a few pictures of her in it before she outgrows it.
You'll probably notice that the dogs are in a lot of these pictures - they wanted to help me take the pictures. MacKenzie loves them & thinks they are so funny, so having them around helps me get pictures of her smiling.

No comments:
Post a Comment