Over the past month or so, we have been experiencing a lot of "firsts" for MacKenzie. In addition to her first Christmas and first beach trip, she tried cereal for the first time (I have pictures of her trying it but now I can't find them). She also started sitting in the Bumbo some.
 |
| Hi Smokey! |
Yesterday, when I picked her up from daycare, Mrs. Pat told me that she rolled over! She rolled from her stomach to her back. That was a first...I knew she was getting close because she would roll to her sides but she hadn't rolled all the way over yet. And of course, she wouldn't roll over for us to see last night either.
Hearing that she rolled over for the first time & missing it was sad for me. I also have a feeling that this is just the beginning of milestones that I am going to miss because I am working. Don't get me wrong, I like working and we love Mrs. Pat and couldn't ask for a better child care situation since I do work, but it's just hard missing out on things like this.
 |
| Watching the news with Summi this morning |
No comments:
Post a Comment